IBH Supplemental Application
Integrated Business and Humanities (IBH) applicants will receive an invitation to start their supplemental application through Kira Talent platform within a few weeks of applying through OUAC. The supplemental application for the IBH program consists of two mandatory parts and one optional.
1. Video Interview
- Video interviews will be conducted using Kira Talent platform.
- There is no fee to the student to participate.
- Application deadline for Fall 2023 admission: January 12, 2023.
- Supplemental application deadline: February 1, 2023.
- Supporting documentation deadline: April 1, 2023.
- Applicants must submit a two-page resume in PDF format using the template of the sample resume.
- The first page of the resume is about you, and the second page is a list of at least three references.
3. Grade 11 Transcript (Optional)
- Applicants who would like to be considered for early offers may submit transcripts with Grade 11 marks to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Help Icon
Integrated Business and Humanities
The Integrated Business and Humanities (IBH) program is designed to produce Canada’s next generation of business leaders.