IBH Supplementary Application
Integrated Business and Humanities applicants will receive an invitation to start their supplemental application through Kira Talent within a few weeks of applying through OUAC. The supplementary application for the IBH program is due February 1, 2019 and consists of two parts.
1 – Video Interview
- Video interviews will be conducted using Kira Talent.
- There is no fee to the student to participate.
- Interviews must be completed by February 1, 2019.
2 – Resume
- Applicants must submit a two-page resume in PDF format.
- The first page of the resume is about you, and the second page is for at least three references.
- Find a sample resume here.
What we are looking for
- Individuals that seize upon opportunities for social change that creates value for stakeholders.
- Global citizens that are both emotionally and culturally intelligent and are deeply engaged with their communities.
- Independent thinkers and life-long learners.