Specific Notes for Level 2
These are specific notes for students enrolling in level 2.
- Refer to the Undergraduate Calendar for a list of level 2 required courses.
- If you only took 24 units in level 1, you must complete the 6 units of electives you missed before you can move on to level 3.
- At the end of level 1, you must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 5.0 (63%), on a minimum of 24 units of course work for Business I (on first attempts only), and these must include all required courses of the Business I program.
- The GPA requirement is strictly upheld. If your average is slightly below 5.0 you will not have the option of continuing on academic probation.
- If you have failed a course you may still be eligible to continue in the program if:
- You have failed no more than one required course.
- You have failed no more than 6 units overall.
- You have a GPA of 5.0 or better, with your failed courses included in the average.
- If you are interested in the internship program, you must enroll in Commerce 2IN0. This course is mandatory for anyone who is hoping to participate in the program.
- There is no grade requirement to register in 2IN0, however admission into CIP will require a minimum 7.0 cumulative GPA by end of Summer Level 2.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Career and Professional Development team.
- If you have any questions, please contact us. We’re here to help.