Specific Notes for Level 3
These are specific notes for students enrolling in level 3.
- It is possible to overload (take up to 3 extra units) if your average from the previous fall / winter session is at least 7.0.
- Overloading is done at your own risk.
- Remember that you have to meet the requirements for non-commerce electives.
- You cannot substitute commerce electives for non-commerce courses.
- If you are interested in the internship program but are not taking 30 units this year, you can still be considered as long as:
- Your GPA is at least 7.0 by the end of summer semester, Level 2
- You successfully passed Commerce 2IN0 in Level 2
- You are currently enrolled full-time in Level 3 Commerce (9 units per term)
- You have no fewer than 18 units owing for your degree at the end of the winter semester
- You completed the separate application process for the Commerce Internship Program (to be communicated)
- You are eligible to accept employment in Canada (Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Landed Immigrant)
- If you do not qualify for the Honours Commerce program this year there is a second opportunity. By one of the formal review times (in May or August) you must:
- Have completed at least 24 units of the course work required in level 3.
- Have a GPA of at least 5.0.
- Have failed no more than 6 units since starting level 2.
- If you are in level 3 but plan to graduate early and are having trouble registering for specific courses, please send your name, student number and program name to an Academic Advisor and let them know what problem you’re experiencing.
- If you have any questions, please contact us. We’re here to help.