Specific Notes for Level 4
These are specific notes for students enrolling in level 4.
- When you’re enrolling online you will be asked: “Will you be graduating upon completion of these courses?” If you will have satisfied all the requirements make sure you choose “yes.”
- You do not need to worry about declaring a minor at this point. You will be able to do this when you complete your graduate profile later in the year.
- If you’re in your final year and need to overload in order to graduate with your class, you can register for up to 36 units. Overloading is done at your own risk, and you can’t take more than six courses per semester. Contact an Academic Advisor if the registration system does not let you register for the extra units.
- Remember that you need to satisfy the requirements for non-commerce electives. You can’t substitute commerce electives instead.
- The only exception is Commerce 2SB3 (which is technically a non-commerce elective).
- If you were not in Honours Commerce in level 3, but qualify for it in level 4, you’ll need to take the required commerce electives that you missed last year.
- It may be necessary to re-categorize some of the courses you’ve taken too. Please contact an Academic Advisor.
- If you were in Honours Commerce in level 3 but no longer qualify and are switching to the regular commerce program, then your six units of honours electives will be re-categorized as non-commerce electives.
- If you are not in the honours program in level 4 you cannot graduate with an Honours B. Com., even if your GPA is 5.0 or higher.
- During your last semester you will need to complete your graduate profile in the online Graduation Information Centre.
- You can declare a minor when you complete your profile.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’re here to help.