High School Students
Requirements for Canadian and international high school students can be found on McMaster’s admission requirements page. It provides lists of required courses, anticipated grade cutoffs, application deadlines, and more.
Current Students – Internal Transfers
If you are currently attending McMaster University and interested in transferring into the Commerce program, please refer to the following website(s) for specific details and requirements to internally transfer into the desired program:
- Transferring from another McMaster program to Business I (first year)
- Transferring from another McMaster program to Honours Commerce II (second year)
- Important Level II Program Selection Dates and Information
Please note that seats are limited. Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission. Students are ranked based on completed courses and their cumulative GPA.
If you are interested in transferring to the Commerce program from another college or university, please see the information below:
- Transferring from McMaster Continuing Education (CCE)
- Transferring from another university
- Applying after college
- Transferring from Mohawk’s Business Administration Advanced Diploma:
- Graduates of Mohawk’s Business Administration Advanced Diploma with a weighted grade point average (GPA) of 77% (B+) are eligible to apply for the McMaster Bachelor of Commerce Program.
- Completion of MHF4U, MCV4U, or recognized equivalents, is required. Eligible graduates will receive 60 credits towards the degree and must complete an additional 60 credits as specified by McMaster.
- For more information, please contact:
Admissions, Office of the Registrar
Phone: 905-525-9140 ext. 24796
Connect with us!
Interested in connecting with a DeGroote Ambassador? Email email@example.com and a current student will reach out to you!