Forms and Resources
Important Dates and Deadlines
Missed Work and Health Forms
If you have missed any course work or plan on missing course work, please review our Missed Course Work Policy prior to submitting any of the forms listed below:
- McMaster Student Absence Form (MSAF)
- Notification of Absence Form
- McMaster Student Health Certificate
- Academic Accommodation For Religious, Indigenous, and Spiritual Observances Form (RISO)
- Application for Relief from the Faculty’s Academic Regulations (Petition)
*All forms must be submitted to Student Experience (DSB 112) as early as possible or within 5 business days of the missed coursework.*
The undergraduate calendar outlines the rules and policies of the university and the faculty. It also includes course listings and descriptions.
- Finance Electives and Career Choices
- How to Register in Commerce 4SY3 or Commerce 4EL3
- Letter of Permission Procedure
Transcripts can be ordered through the Registrar’s Office.