Forms and Resources
Important Dates and Deadlines
Missed Course Work and Health Forms
If you have missed any course work or plan on missing course work, please review our Missed Course Work Policy prior to submitting any of the forms listed below. For examples on Missed Course Work scenarios, please view our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- McMaster Student Absence Form (MSAF)
- for course work worth 24% or less over a three calendar day period
- cannot be used for academic work that has already been completed/attempted; this includes the viewing and/or partial completion of an on-line assessment (quizzes, tests, etc.)
- Notification of Absence Form
- for course work worth 25% or more, or if you’ve already used your MSAF
- McMaster Student Health Certificate
- in lieu of a doctors note, please have your family doctor or attending physician complete this certificate
- Academic Accommodation for Religious, Indigenous, and Spiritual Observances Form (RISO)
- Application for Deferred Final Examination
- for missed Final Exams during the Final Examination Period
- Application for Relief (Petition)
- an application form and petition letter are required to request relief from the Faculty’s Academic Regulations
All absence forms must be submitted to the Student Experience Office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible or within five (5) business days of the missed course work.
- Finance Electives and Career Choices
- How to Read your Advisement Report on Mosaic
- How to Register in Commerce 4EL3 or Commerce 4SY3
- Letter of Permission Procedure
- Online Learning Resources
- Pass and No Credit (P/NC) Courses FAQ
- Professional Designations
If you’d like to review a midterm exam or final exam that you have written in a Commerce course, please complete a Request to View an Exam form.
The undergraduate calendar outlines the rules and policies of the university and the faculty. It also includes course listings and descriptions.
Transcripts can be ordered through the Registrar’s Office.